Bookings & Policies
Booking your appointment
- Inform us of any allergies, high blood pressure, or are pregnant so we can tailor your treatment(s) as best as possible.
- An automatic 20% gratuity is added to all service(s) and/or packages on groups containing 3 or more people. This will be applied at the time of payment and applied to each person. At the time of booking, a 50% deposit will be required for all groups. There are no exceptions to these rules.
Day of your appointment
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time so you have time to park, put your items away in your locker, and relax before your spa start time.
- For late arrivals, we may have to shorten or modify your appointment time, as a consideration for the client(s) booked after you.
- An open air parking lot, street parking and a covered parkade are available right close to us. There are also numerous bus routes with stops nearby, and The Bay LRT station is just 2 blocks East.
We will call you the day before your appointment as a courtesy reminder; so make sure you listen to those messages! We do require 24 hours notice for any and all cancellations. If this notice is not given, the entire treatment price will be charged and any associated gift certificates will be voided.
Gift certificates do not have an expiry date. There are no refunds or cash back on any gift certificate purchases.
Way Spa Gift Cards
We gladly accept Way Spa Gift Cards for all your massage, facial or other spa needs!
Spa Gift Certificates are available!
We have a variety of gift certificate options for any occasion. Pick and choose a unique experience for that someone special. We accept Visa, American Express and MasterCard only.